Hose Company # 2, known as Bogota Heights Hose Company # 2,
was founded on October 26, 1910, at a meeting in the dinning room of Henry Wehrmaker. Their fisrt home was Mr. Wehrmakers's barn and their first apparatus was Engine Co.#1's old Hose Reel.
On October 14, 1911 the Central Avenue Firehouse was built by Mr. Wehrmaker at a cost of $3,448.00 and Hose #2 still occupies it to this date.
The apparatus was a four wheeled hose wagon pulled by two horses, Teddy and Dynamite, whose owner Charles Sniffen, was a member of Hose Co. #2.
On January 13, 1917 the company received its first piece of motorized equipment, a Brockway chemical and h0se truck, replaced in 1931 by a Maxim hose and booster truck.
In 1952 an American LaFrance Pumper replaced the Maxim.
In 1972 a custom built Great Eastern pumper was purchased. It had a self contained foam system.